Welcome to MEET-UP UPPER VALLEY!
"Superheroes of the Garden" A Trip to the Boston Flower Show
What better to cure the winter blues than being surrounded by beautiful flowers and gardens?
Escape the snowy North and head to the Boston Flower Show for a day, and don’t worry about
driving or parking – we’ll drive you both ways!
Date and Time
Sunday, March 26, 2017
Departing at 9:00am
Returning at 8:30pm
Boston Flower and Garden Show
Seaport World Trade Center
$50 per Adult
$45 for Children Ages 6 to 17
$35 for Children under 6
Departure from the Upper Valley:
The bus will pick up and drop off at two locations! Buses will leave promptly at their scheduled times, please be on time.
- Leave from Hanover: The bus will pick up at the Dewey Field lot in Hanover (a map of the Dewey Lot’s location can be found by clicking here). You can leave your car at the Dewey Lot all day. The bus will leave Hanover promptly at 9:00am Check in and boarding begin at 8:45am
- Leave from New London: The bus will pick up at the New London Park and Ride on Route 103A (located just off of Exit 12 on I-89, see a map of the lot’s location here). The bus will arrive in New London promptly at 9:30am. You must be present at that time to board.
- You will be asked to choose your boarding location while signing up for the event.
- Once you board the bus the HACC Bus Trip Leader will distribute your tickets.
- Arrival at the Flower Show: The bus will drop-off at the Boston Flower Show at the Seaport World Trade Center at approximately 11:30am. Upon arrival, you are free to explore the Flower Show and Boston on your own!
- Departure from Boston: In the evening, the bus will pick-up at the Seaport World Trade Center, the same location where you were dropped off. You must arrive by 5:45pm to be checked in as the bus will depart from Boston promptly at 6:00pm.
- Arrival in the Upper Valley: The bus will drop-off at the New London Park and Ride at approximately 8:00pm and at the Dewey Lot at approximately 8:30pm.
The Little Details
- Experience the sights, smells and sounds of summer, and don’t just admire – learn something! Explore a variety of environments and floral oases and enjoy demonstration and informational exhibits from gardening experts, local chefs, and more. Learn more about the Boston Flower Show by clicking here.
- We’re here to help! There will be a trip leader appointed on each bus who will check you in each time you get on the bus. You will be provided with the trip leader’s phone number as well as the bus driver’s phone number should you need anything while you in Boston.
- This event is open to all ages, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by adult.
- The bus ride is 2.5 hours long, so be prepared by bringing some entertainment. There is no wireless on the bus, but there is a DVD player and TV screens, so if you have a family-friendly movie to share, please bring it!
- The bus will not be parked at the Seaport World Trade Center all day, so you will need to take your valuables with you. However, you can leave coolers, games, and other non-valuables on the bus as the same bus will pick us up in the evening.
- You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks on the bus, we simply ask that you not bring glass or alcohol.
- Please consider weather changes and prepare with appropriate clothing.
- In the event of an unplanned change of pick up location, you will be advised by text or email about the alternate pick-up location
- Once you register, you must receive a confirmation email to confirm your reservation. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our office so that we can assist you.
- Payment is due when signing up for the event. Cancellations received after March 10th will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- For more details on payment options for this event, click here.
MUUV – Meet-Up Upper Valley