Welcome to MEET-UP UPPER VALLEY!
Ever Want to Getaway? For the day!
Spend 7 hours enjoying a Getaway Day of Gambling, Bingo, Shopping and Dining!
Date and Time
Saturday, February 3
6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Foxwoods Casino & Resort
Departing from two locations:
Lebanon, NH & Ascutney, VT
$40 per person, round trip
- Departure from the Upper Valley: The bus will pick up at two locations!
- Leave from Lebanon: The bus will pick up at DHMC Parking Lot 9 (a map of Lot 9’s location can be found by clicking here). You can leave your car at Lot 9 all day. You must be present at 5:45 a.m. to check in. The bus will leave Lebanon promptly at 6:00 a.m.
- Leave from Weathersfield/Ascutney: The bus will pick up at the Weathersfield/Ascutney Park and Ride on Route 113 (located st off of Exit 8 on I-91, see a map of the lot’s location here). You must be present at 6:15 a.m. to check in. The bus will depart in Weathersfield/Ascutney promptly at 6:30 a.m.
- Arrival at 9:00 a.m. at Foxwood Casino: When you arrive in Foxwoods you will be free to have your own Foxwoods Casino adventure!
- Departure from Foxwoods Casino:
- Please arrive by 3:45 p.m. as the bus will depart from Foxwoods Casino promptly at 4:00 p.m. The bus will the same location where you were dropped off.
- Return to the Upper Valley: The bus will arrive at Weathersfield/Ascutney at approximately 7:00 p.m. and back at Lot 9 at 7:30 a.m. (Dependant on traffic and road conditions)
- You MUST be 21 years to go on this trip.
- Spend 7 hours gambling, shopping, eating and relaxing.
- Foxwoods Bonus Vouchers: $10.00 Slot Play - $10.00 Food credit or Free Buffet. This $20 value is included in your bus ticket.
A Little Details about Foxwoods:
- The casino has more than 380 gaming tables for blackjack, craps, roulette, and poker and have more than 4,800 slot machines. There are several restaurants within the casinos, among them a Hard Rock Cafe.
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribe. The Mashantucket Pequot are a federally recognized Native American nation in the state of Connecticut. They are descended from the Pequot people, an Algonquian-language tribe that dominated the southern New England coastal areas.
- In 1986, it opened a high-stakes bingo hall. Full-blown casino gambling came to Foxwoods in 1992 and in the two decades since has produced not millions but billions of dollars of revenue. Not surprisingly, the casino and its largess rejuvenated the tribe, whose population is now about 900.
- Once you register and paid, you must receive a confirmation email to confirm your reservation and payment. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our office so that we can assist you.
- Payment is due when signing up for the event. Cancellations received after January 20, 2018 will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be accepted via e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
MUUV – Meet-Up Upper Valley