Welcome to MEET-UP UPPER VALLEY!
Mix things up! Get a lesson in Mixology, learn how to pair food and drink, and learn how to create your own specialty cocktail to serve while you entertain.
Date and Time
Thursday, February 16
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
The Quechee Club
3268 Quechee Main Street
Quechee VT 05059
$15 per person
- Learn to create the perfect balance of flavor in a glass! The Quechee Club mixology class is designed for those that want to learn more about spirits, how they complement each other and how great they taste when combined the way they were meant to be.
- Earn the nickname “House Sommelier” or “Brew Master”. There is no better way to enhance a perfect meal, then by finding the perfect glass of wine or beer to go with it. Taste food and drink pairings and bring your knowledge home to impress all of your friends.
- Come ready to take notes, or just come and relax! Whether you want to learn it all or you just want to sit back and taste some great drinks, this class speaks to all aspiring and seasoned mixologists and is sure to offer something for everyone.
- You must be 21 or older. This class is meant for adults of drinking-age only. Please be prepared to show valid identification upon arrival.
The Little Details
- This event will take place in the main clubhouse. Need directions to the Quechee Club? See below.
- The cost of this class includes appetizers and the mixology lesson. There will also be a cash bar at the event.
- The Quechee Club Mixology class is for the purpose of education and learning to create the perfect balance of flavor in a glass. In order to preserve your palate, you should not drink prior to class and you should make sure that you have eaten on a normal schedule the day of the event.
- Other than that, come, have fun, learn lots and ENJOY!
MUUV – Meet-Up Upper Valley