Learn how maple syrup is made from tree to your table. Try your hand at ‘tapping’ the tree, get a tour of McNamara’s Sugar House & Dairy Farm. Experience an old-fashioned New England “Sugar on Snow” party complete with maple syrup ‘sugar’ and raised donuts.
Register for this SWEET event today:
Sunday, March 18 | 2-4 p.m.
Mac’s Maple Sugarhouse
Cost: $30 per person
This event includes:
- Enjoy hand-passed maple goodie samples to include Gram’s Raised Doughnuts, & others
- Help yourself to other treat tables: to include drinks (hot cocoa, coffee, soda & water), Sugar-on snow, donuts
- Try your hand at tapping: Get the opportunity to see and try out the tools used in the woods
- Watch boiling & chat with the sugar markers – enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of a New England Tradition
- Get a taste of our famous Maple Creamee with maple candy sprinkles
- Visit the sugarhouse store
- At 3:15 we will take a tour for anyone interested of the entire farm: watch the calves being fed, and cows being milked!
NOTE: This event requires a minimum of 30 seats sold. Event is weather dependent. Notification of cancellation, as well as any other communications, will be sent to main registrant/participant.